Saturday, May 22, 2010
Whether you are away or are comfortable at home, I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Spring is such a wonderful time to take advantage of the changing weather, and spend some time outdoors, getting some fresh air... walk along the shore, stop in at the local farmer's market, (now open!) pick up some beautiful blossoms, read a book, or enjoy a nice, leisurely cup of tea in your lounge wear for as long as you feel like.I find these gorgeous spaces and schemes by Designer's Guild to be so refreshing, Spring–like and cheery. A good dose of pink never hurts. They include everything that makes a weekend perfect to me–tea and sweets, flowers, plenty of rest and some time to relax, talk and read. I have a small stack of new books that I have not yet opened, but I am hoping to start one of them this weekend. Have you been reading anything lovely lately? What are your plans for this long weekend?
Some Fun Weekend Links
* A roundup of local Vancouver events
* A (yes, yet another) book I'm so excited about
* A chic (and irresistible) set of cards
* A look at Chanel Iman's new L.A boutique
* A sweet and soft palette to enjoy
* and lastly, a photoshoot with Claudia. . .
( images: Designer's Guild )